Saturday 11 February 2012

The face of innocence...

"Butter wouldn't melt," "It could never be her," and "How can such an angel be so mischievous?" are several questions and statements that spring to mind when you view the picture of my beautiful daughter. Appearances can be very deceptive and she is a deadly and effective adversary. You name it and she will 'borrow' it and hoard it in one of her bags or hiding places. This week it was her mummy's mobile phone. I spent well over an hour looking for it a couple of evenings ago and guess where it was found? In Anna's pillow case - she had tucked it away and was now fast asleep! When challenged about this in the morning, she did not say a word, she simply smiled like a Cheshire cat and walked away with a swagger. How can you combat such a mischievous nature? If I am honest, I don't have a clue?!

On a separate note I am delighted that the girls no longer feel I am in league with Satan and it has been a much more harmonious place living in the Hammond house....

No comments: