Saturday 18 February 2012

Scooterball and mayhem...

I have been on hols this week and it has been a difficult balancing act of catching up on work, resting and making sure I have family time. The girls have been a combination of loud, bonkers, tired, grumpy, elated and a pleasure. A normal week in my house then! All accomplished apart from the resting bit.
We have invented a new game, known only as 'Scooterball'. A high speed adrenaline ride of a game full of crashes, skids, octane action and me on a pink barbie scooter. Lucy was in charge and changed the rules to ensure she won. Most people would call that cheating, not Lucy, she tells me that is girl power! Despite the continuous loss of dignity it brings, I have just loved spending time with them (apart from the endless, endless tidying up and washing)

No comments: