Thursday 2 August 2012

A birthday that took me to Eden and back...

What a fantastic birthday I have had. A simply wonderful day with Amy and the girls. I was woken early and briskly ushered through opening my presents by the girls and presented with pictures and cards that have come from the Anna/Lucy assembly line over the last few days. Loved my ipod touch - wow! (thank you Mrs H) Anna has insisted on calling me 'birthday boy' all day. Then off to the Eden project which is a spell binding place. Anna describing the dome as bubble wrap that she wanted to burst! Back to the cottage for chocolate cake and then out to Newquay for a birthday KFC. We know how to live us Hammonds! The day finished off with the wonderful sight of the girls running away from the waves on the beach. No need for a picture of that one, will keep that one in my head for a long time. Thank you to my lovely family for a cracking birthday. xxxx

No comments: