Wednesday 1 August 2012

Yop, bumble bee, wiggly woo, wiggly woo!

Sometimes I just set myself up for a fall and it comes back to bite me several weeks later. In a moment of silliness about a month ago I recorded the above words on Lucy's DS and I have to say that we have not heard anything else today when she found it this morning. Ahhhh! Cornwall is fab. I have to say that it can keep Penzance after our visit yesterday, but Lands End was stunning and the girls loved it. In particular the miniature villages that just sparked Lucy's imagination into overdrive as she dreamt up stories about fairies and little people. Today we have been prospecting for Gold (I am afraid we did not find enough to induce early retirement for me) and whooshing down water slides - great fun! I do like these holiday things, they really help you chill out. Loving time every day with the girls and Amy, I do however require more sunshine please. One more sleep till my birthday!

No comments: