Wednesday 10 October 2012

Spawn of satan!

I have loved being home this week and spending time with the girls: eating a meal together, bath time, reading stories, drawing and colouring, cuddles, watching telly on my lap, sharing stories about our days and waking up the next day knowing this will happen all again. Or so I thought....
 
Tonight I was confronted by the devil incarnate and her younger sibling (or protege): we have had generally high levels of grumpiness, rudeness, agitation and all round damn horrible behaviour. The end result was the terrible twins going to bed early and sleeping it off. This look on Lucy's face just about sums tonight up. I would blame the parents for this outburst of bad behaviour, but for obvious reasons that is not possible! Oh happy days....half term needed. We have two very tired girls and two very tired parents. Tomorrow is another day...

No comments: