Sunday 7 June 2015

What weekends were made for...

It has been a glorious weekend weather wise and the Hammonds have well and truly made the most of it.  A barbecue and a roast dinner in the sunshine. A lovely evening trip to Wells on Friday for fish and chips, an ice cream, a frolic at the park and a walk collecting shells and pebbles on the beach. The girls even managed a paddle. I have been in the garden for the rest of the weekend, ably assisted by the grafter that is Anna (earning much praise and pocket money). You were very good company Wiggle. I have to say I am feeling very smug with my gardening endeavours - negotiating a bees nest and a bad back! The garden is looking smashing if I don't mind saying so myself! The down side is the next project has come upon me faster than I expected as the summer house will have to be pulled down in the next few weeks, as it comes to the end of its time (more destroyed in removing the bees nest). The girls have really enjoyed it as their den. A good job a new one will be on the way then soon. I know, I know - I spoil them. They are my world and very much worth it..

No comments: