Sunday 19 June 2016

Father's day massacre!

The Hammonds got very very competitive this morning and battled at 'Laser quest' in what turned out to be a walk over for Anna and I, as team 'Wiggle' simply buried team Lucy and Amy forcing them into negative points! In short, it was a massacre with Anna alarmingly coming out on top with the most kills and highest hit ratio. This epic (much sarcasm) battle lasted a short twenty minutes and it was the most fun I have had in ages, with Amy wearing a dress that made her a sitting duck in the dark, coming out as a walking neon target, we could not fail to win! It has been a fabulous fathers day, with Pizza and Pasta with Granny and Grandpa as a victory meal for Wiggle and I after, watching the world go by in the big city. I loved my card from my girls. I may not be the best dad in the world, although it  warms my heart that the girls think I am; but I do try my hardest and utmost to always be the best dad I possibly can every day. Not a day will go by in my life where I will not give my girls all I have to create as much opportunity for them as possible. I love you both more than words can say - thank for being my girls and sharing your chocolate Pizza today with your old man! Yes chocolate Pizza! xx

No comments: