Sunday 15 January 2017

What can we say to dissaude her..

We love Mrs Hammond. Period. We love her for her strengths, her kindness, her generosity,  her weaknesses, and despite her flaws and fragility.  She's an amazing mum, a slightly high maintenance wife and a fabulous teacher. I love her for different reasons to the children, but these cannot be published or elaborated on a family website! Occasionally, Amy suffers from a lack of confidence, I might think she is being silly but for her it is real and gives her a heavy heart. Even if we talk, I can often struggle to dissuade her in thinking anything other than she has failed or not achieved something. I have pondered for a couple of days what I could say to change this. So here goes; Amy you are fantastic, you are greatly loved, you are my best friend, you are an intelligent and articulate couch potato, a messy slob and the love of my life. You need to look no further than our beautiful children to see your infinite success, no legacy can compare. I hope my words cheer you up, never think you have failed, never think anything other than positive things about yourself. Keep smiling your beautiful (and slightly annoyingly photogenic) smile xx

No comments: