Thursday 7 June 2018

Could the time of the hat be making a reappearance?

I normally don't make much of an appearance in half terms, trying to save my time off for the holidays and finding that balance of bringing the pennies in. However, this half term with Amy undertaking a project, I needed to step up to the parental plate and entertain the girls and contribute. After all there are three half terms a year and I am often not about! I loved it and spent some really great time with the girls. Anna and I had a date watching the champions league final (where I lost money to her and backed the wrong team) and the new start wars movie. A nightly kick about at the park with both girls was the highlight of the week for me and Lucy really improved, scoring many a goal against her sister! It didn't last and the work thing kicked in, but I look forward to some more time like this with the girls again soon. I also got to see my old friend Kate and her lovely family, a rendezvous which Amy normally manages each half term and I miss out on. One wonderful thing returned which is worthy of note is Anna has purchased a hat for the first time in over a year and it was a delight to see her wearing one again. Happy days in the early summer sunshine! xx

No comments: