Wednesday 20 June 2018

She might just struggle to pay her bill!

A definite issue has emerged in the last couple of months with Anna and one that I intend to address to try and check. Whenever we go out for a meal (I must confess this is probably too often but we either can't be arsed after a long day to cook and we just love doing it), Anna never eats what she has ordered. It is a source of much frustration to me as the bill payer. I have spoken with her in the past, as she is a grazer and an eater of the wrong things, to be honest and talk things through, rather than order what she does not want. It is a waste of money and a waste of somebody's time in putting the food together! Will she listen to me - no! So, on Sunday, Amy and I have put in place a new tactic and one I fully intend to follow through. Anna will, from this day forth accumulate a bill for all the food she does not eat when we are out, that I have paid for and commencing January 2019, this will be deducted from her pocket money for the year. Sounds really harsh, but I need her to reflect on something and change her behaviour accordingly, just for once! So, Wiggle at the moment you owe us £6.95! I want to drag this one on for a long time and keep discussing this with her and reminding her. If she fails to listen, then the outcome could be quite significant and she could owe us quite a bit of dosh. Our girls are extremely privileged and sometimes do not show the appreciation they should for their positon of fortune. I have in the past, not always followed through on my parental strategies, but Anna takes time sometimes to learn lessons and I think this may instruct her down the right path. Let the battle commence Wiggle!

No comments: