Sunday 16 December 2018

Give me one day without a challenge, debate or dicussion....

I have to give Anna the benefit of the doubt, its been a long term and she is nearing the end of months of change, but I can only describe her as an argumentative, challenging and determined young lady at the moment. I am truly hoping that the festive period calms her mood. It's a bit of a worry when you have created a child in your own image who is as focused as you are, hates injustice and always wants to be in control of every decision in her life. Sound familiar anybody?!?  Anna argues with everything and is always ready to stand her corner. The last month has been an endless stream of arguments and running battles just to get her to do simple things in the house and contribute. She's even arguing about the arguing! Maybe, this is all ten year olds? I love my youngest daughter to pieces but I would dearly love a couple of weeks of truce please Anna. Let's enjoy the Christmas holidays together and then we can go back to arguing in January 2019, I promise!!! We really do rub each other up the wrong way sometimes. I need my break too and perhaps am directly contributing with my lack of Christmas spirt in this relationship. I am trying not to be 'Bah humbug', everything is just a bit of a struggle at the moment...

No comments: