Saturday 4 January 2020

A new year of opportunity and fun awaits...

A new decade and year has arrived in the journey that is our family life. I feel a really positive sense of change. I'm starting to find my smile again. I think we are starting to settle back down after a difficult year last year. We already have lots to look forward to with a summer trip to Amsterdam booked to honour a promise to Lucy to see the Anne Frank museum; tickets to go and see the Tutankhamun exhibition in February in the bag too! A while ago I promised myself to push to ensure we have more family experiences to enjoy together and I am determined that 2020 will bring these. Last year was so very serious and quite intense, this year I want to see myself and my family moving forwards, changing the tough times into memorable ones. So to this end ,I am planning a few more surprises for everyone, just need to save the pennies first. Girls I do want something back in return - hard work at school, embrace new adventures, tone down the sarcasm, be less sloth like at home and find your smiles again. So Happy New Year Hammonds xxx

No comments: