Tuesday 22 December 2020

The big man is nearly here!

With national restrictions increasing and the addition of a new tier four for certain areas with high rates of infection, thankfully not Norfolk, the world is so desperately trying to dampen our family Christmas spirits. We have a house full of food, hopefully Mrs Hammond will be wrapping the presents in the coming days as I am truly inept at this, we have each other, we are well and that will do me. I am pushing hard to get over the finish line and get work wound up by the end of Christmas Eve, then some quiet time with my family is most definitely needed. Anna and I have already started the Christmas game of monopoly; the pandemic may not change our mood but this might!! 😆 Family time will mean the world to me. I'm really struggling now, so very much with lack of sleep, no real break to speak of this year apart from a few days in August and if I can persuade my children to spend time with me, it would be gratefully received over the holidays x

No comments: